Navigating the celestial
Random header image... Refresh for more!

The Cardinal Grand Cross, the Eclipses and YOU!

Lunar Eclipse

April 2014 brings to a head the big Cardinal Grand Cross the astrological community has been anticipating and talking about for years now.  To punctuate the full meaning of it we have two eclipses taking place as well; the Full Moon Eclipse on April 15th (tax day in the US of A) and an Annular Solar Eclipse on April 29th.

I’m not going to write about the dramatic climate changes, economic changes, or political changes already taking place.  I’m not going to forecast the collapse of the American Petrol-dollar, the rise of sea levels which could eventually wipe out all coastal cities, the weather wars of geo-engineering wrecking havoc from the skies, or the end doom-and-gloom times looming ever closer ahead.  Nope.  I’ll leave that to other pundits right now to grapple with.

I’m going to write about how this energy configuration and the eclipses may impact you in your personal life.  I will also try to keep this as simple as possible.  If you want details, please consult with a good astrologer who can look at your birth map and see how this pattern in the sky truly impacts all of your energies.

First of all, Cardinal signs imply initiation and action.  Those signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn and each sign represents a different type of initiatory action.  Depending on where this configuration falls in your birth map determines the areas of your life impacted by action to change in this moment in time.

USA WITH GRAND CROSS

This Grand Cross becomes exact on April 22nd at 13 degrees of each of the Cardinal signs.  It will involve Pluto at 13+ Capricorn, Uranus at 13+ Aries, Jupiter at 13+ Cancer, and Mars at 13+ Libra.  I have posted it here as transits to the chart of the United States where you can see how the energies fall and especially impact the Sun at 13+ Cancer for this nation.

I find this fascinating.  There is such a stigma attached to the number 13 in the Western world.  Why even certain planes won’t have row 13 and certain buildings won’t have the 13th floor.  Thirteen is most decidedly a number made significant by Goddess cultures who tracked the cycles of the Moon in their calendars and rituals.  We really should have a 13th month each year if we truly lived by these Lunar cycles.  As the Patriarchy took over that number obviously became taboo and thus superstitious associations were made with that number.  What are the ‘stars’ trying to tell us as they form this configuration in such an exact aspect?  What hidden meaning might this have for you in your own life?  Try contemplating this during the coming Full Moon!

Let’s start by looking at the Full Moon Eclipse for April 15th:

FULL MOON ECLIPSE

You can see in this chart the big red square can’t you?  One corner is full of planets in Aries including the Sun, but it is Uranus and Mercury that are at that 13th degree.  Pluto sits retrograde in Capricorn at that same degree.  These two planets, Uranus and Pluto, are really the king-pins of this dynamic pattern and they will continue to stay in the square aspect well into 2015.  Jupiter is now direct and approaching the 13th degree in Cancer, while Mars, still retrograde, is at 16+ of Libra.  Jupiter is dynamically blowing everything up ‘bigger than life’ right now, while Mars acts as a trigger to ignite the energies.  Mars opposite Uranus is like a loaded gun cocked to go off in the wrong hands. If Jupiter exaggerates anything and misjudges incorrectly, we potentially have an explosive situation that could disrupt and even traumatize those participating.

The key is not to act without foresight and to be wary of situations where energies could get out of control.  The key is to exercise wise judgment (Jupiter) before acting (Mars).  Another key might be to use more intuitive wisdom (Jupiter trine Neptune/Venus/Chiron in Pisces) before taking action.  Note that only Pluto and Jupiter make trines or sextiles to other planets in this highly volatile pattern.

A Full Moon eclipse points to something coming to a head with full blown awareness just as the Moon is being ‘eclipsed’.  Awareness of relationship issues will be important in your life depending on where the Sun and Moon fall in your birth map.  Use the cross aspects to take the right conscious action as you head into the exact Grand Cross.

Now back to where that Grand Cross will fall in your life arenas.  If it falls in your action houses-–1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th—you will be sparked to take action regarding who you now identify yourself to be (1st) in relationship to any significant other (7th), and how you experience your personal life (4th) in relationship to your public/professional life (10th).  This could herald a time of great changes in those spheres of your life.

If the Cardinal Cross falls in your succedant houses-–2nd, 5th, 8th, 11th—you will be sparked to take action regarding your own personal set of values and assets (2nd) in relationship to other’s values and what you share with them (8th), and how you will experience your own level of confidence in personal expressions of creativity (5th) in relationship to the greater whole of the community you participate with (11th).

If the Cardinal Cross falls in your cadent houses-–3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th—you will be sparked to take action regarding your mind-set and attitudes (3rd) as you relate to the larger field of philosophy and beliefs that you are exploring or sharing with others (9th), and how you will serve and work on a daily basis (6th) in relationship to the collective and spiritual whole you find yourself involved with (12th).

Some of you may not have all four houses exactly aligned due to interceptions, etc.  For example, you might have the 1st-7th axis activated and the 3rd-9th, instead of the 4th-10th.  Also, Mars in its Retrograde phase swings way back away from the later degrees in Libra, so it may be triggering more than one house during this time.

I know I’ve simplified this tremendously and obviously can’t delineate which of your energies are also impacted by this dynamic quadrant of planets.  Please pay special attention, however, to Pluto and Uranus.  They represent enormous forces of change in your life that are long-lasting and thus permanent in impact.  Jupiter is helping you to grow and expand wherever it is moving, and Mars is acting as trigger and catalyst in your arena where Libra falls.

As to the planets in this configuration:

Pluto in Capricorn wherever it falls in your chart indicates deep and powerful changes that are intense at times.  These life-altering changes sometimes bring back issues from the past to be resolved or made aware of so that you can transform them.  You will not be the same after Pluto does it’s phoenix trip in this arena.

Uranus in Aries brings revolutionary changes as it passes through a specific area of your chart.  These changes may be radical.  You may be jolted into awareness to change!  You may get your boat rocked.  You may experiment.  Uranus wants you to awaken the energies of Aries wherever it falls in your map.

Jupiter in Cancer has been for many a great comfort as it boosts connections that are family-like and nurturing.  It may also exaggerate the difficulties present in personal/family issues for you wherever it falls.  Jupiter tends to blow things up bigger than life so you are made aware of them.  It supports growth however, so see it primarily as a benefit.

Mars in Libra has been acting as a trigger to activate change in the arena you have Libra in your chart.  Ideally, this need for greater balance and cooperation has been charged and activated, but perhaps it has also made you aware of where there is disharmony and imbalance.  Use this energy wisely to navigate all the other Cardinal energies at work right now.  Make peace, not war!!

It’s also worth noting that many babies are being born this month with this configuration.  These will be high-energy children.  They may be movers and shakers!  I will give you one small example from my own life.  Both of my parents were born with Grand Cardinal Crosses in their birth maps.  I moved 14 TIMES BEFORE THE AGE OF 12.  Their energy definitely impacted my childhood!  So you parents giving birth to these Cardinal-type children be prepared for lots of change.  They will keep you hopping.

I am posting, once again, the April 22nd chart for the exact configuration and also showing it as the outer wheel of the USA chart.  Please read up on mundane analyses such as MotherSky, William Stickevers, Mountain Astrologer, etc.  The tensions in the United States are and will run high with the changes represented.

annular-eclipse

We end April with the Annular Solar Eclipse on April 29th:

ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE

We still have the Grand Cross solidly in evidence in this map with Jupiter moving forward and Mars still heading backwards for a bit longer.  I wonder about this.  Is the Jupiter aspect of ‘grace’ leaving us to the volatile Mars-Pluto-Uranus tensions?  I guess we’ll all find out soon enough.

The Sabian Symbol for the Solar Eclipse degree at 8+ Taurus may yet give us hope and comfort for the weeks, months, and years ahead:  “A fully decorated Christmas tree.”  The keynote of this degree, according to Dane Rudhyar, is “The ability to create inner happiness in dark hours.”

This is exactly why I have addressed YOU rather than collective issues.  YOU can choose to create your own ‘heaven on earth’ through cultivating your inner spiritual light.  A wonderful book to aid you in this growth was co created and edited by my friend, Carolyn Anderson.  The book is 52 Codes for Conscious Self Evolution, A Process of Metamorphosis to Realize Our Full Potential Self by Barbara Marx Hubbard.  I like to keep this book handy and turn to any page on any given day for inspiration and guidance.

Here’s one! Code 52 is this:  “Victory is Assured to All Those Whose Consciousness is Shifting”

To quote further, “Everyone is called to their posts, for the hour of your birth is at hand.  You can have absolute faith in the results of what you are now undertaking.”

That’s nicely reassuring in such times as these.  Wherever you are, in whatever the circumstances of your life, you do have the ability to raise your consciousness and act accordingly.

Take this final piece, the Solar Eclipse, and light up your own inner tree of life!!

beautifully-lit-up-bells-candles-candy-canes-christmas-christmas-spirit-christmas-tree

April 11, 2014  53 Comments
Categories: Aries, Astrology, Cancer, Capricorn, Eclipses, Jupiter, Libra, Mars, Pluto, Uranus | Tags: , , , , , ,

53 comments

1 Angeldy { 04.12.14 at 2:05 pm }

Hi, I am a tarus, born 24/04/1953. What does this April 2014 mean for me?
Angeldy

2 Angeldy { 04.12.14 at 2:05 pm }

Taurus

3 Genevieve { 04.12.14 at 4:04 pm }

Angeldy,
I did a fast check of your birth date and see that you are part of the ‘Baby Boomer’ generations who are being impacted as a group by the Pluto/Uranus square a bit later on. You were enough ahead of what I call ‘the yuppie group’ to escape some of the upheaval that many of them will be experiencing in the years to come.

This is an ACTION time for you to ramp up what you are doing on-line and in the bio-technology fields. E-commerce is a good place for you to be! Keep going and stay innovative. You definitely think out of the box and are able to pioneer beautifully. Being a strong Taurus means you’ll continue to be highly productive.

Watch your personal life and relationships closely through this time for changes. Be pro-active for the positive ones you want to see actualized.

That’s about all I can say without knowing time and place of birth which would also require a professional appointment either with me or someone else.

4 jacquie { 04.12.14 at 9:47 pm }

I am a Libra, born 10/8/46….and info for me? and if I do not know my birth time, could you still give me a fairly accurate reading? I am interested..

5 Philip Levine { 04.13.14 at 4:16 am }

Great job highlighting what’s happening without declaring specific outcomes. Not disagreeing at all, I wonder why more is being made of the USA Sun’s position, and not that this is hitting the US Sun-Saturn SQUARE, so indicative of our legitimacy-questioning origins (breaking rebelliously away from the authority of the King), and also our inherent slavery-equality-fairness issues (Saturn in Libra). When Pluto hit the USSR Sun-Saturn square in 1989 the govt collapsed!

6 Cathy { 04.13.14 at 7:22 am }

June 20, 1955 4:58 PM Santa Monica California
I understand my Vedic chart a bit and I have Saturn in the first house Libra aspecting Aries which is ruled by Mars so I know this is a very important time for me what do you think???

7 Bluelightlady { 04.13.14 at 12:39 pm }

Thank you Philip Levine for your contribution. I totally agree with you that the Saturn/Sun square should be included right now. One recent action that I have noticed that is going to have far-reaching effects is the Supreme Court ruling in favor of McCucheon v. Federal Election Commission. handed down on April 2nd. This Pluto opposite Jupiter transit hitting that square further erodes the ability to maintain a democracy that is ‘for the people, by the people’. This power grab by the plutocracy may yet raise the ante for Uranus to enter the frey; at least that is my hope!

8 Bluelightlady { 04.13.14 at 12:43 pm }

Jacquie and Cathy—I will run your charts once I’m back in my office, but just know that I can only give you a tidbit. :) What you are asking for is better met with a professional consultation from either myself or another qualified astrologer.

9 Genevieve { 04.14.14 at 1:44 pm }

Jacquie—I have run what is called a ‘Solar Chart’ for you with the Sun as if it was rising. Your Sun in Libra is at 14+ degrees so this Grand Cross is most assuredly calling you to make some choices and take some action on your direction in life, your purpose, and even your major relationships with men or your own inner relationship with your Solar/masculine self. Watch your energy for awhile. It may go up and down, or even feel different in certain ways. Deep and powerful forces are at work in your life to awaken you to your CORE SELF. Pay heed and follow your heart.

You also have several other ‘notes’ at that 13+ degree, but they are not Cardinal energies. Without knowing your exact time, the Moon may not be accurate in this chart. However you do have the Moon in Pisces which means you are deeply feeling and sensitive. Please take good care of yourself and find ways to meet your needs in new and more profound ways. You are a most feeling of types for a Libran and honoring those passionate and tender emotions is so important for you. I wish you much love and joy Jacquie!

10 Genevieve { 04.14.14 at 1:55 pm }

Cathy—-
Thank you for your accurate birth data. I am using the Western Tropical zodiac which is a bit different from the Vedic map, but Saturn is certainly rising in your chart which means you are highly responsible and must handle a lot in this lifetime in terms of responding to others and helping them in a variety of ways. You’ve just completed your second Saturn Return not that long ago, which further indicates a time of renewed self-awareness and identity around newly formed authority as well.

In Western astrology you have a lot of Cancer energies which are being impacted by this Grand Cross. Keep checking in with our feelings! Your feelings guide your actions as you respond to others. Being with the right people is more important now that ever. Are the people you merge and associate with caring and conscious? Are they also responsible, or acting like children? In your case, male energy is also being activated just as Jacquie, but in your chart it is symbolized by the planet Mars. Don’t be ‘Wendy’ to the Peter Pans out there!! Men in your life should be able to care for and nurture others with maturity so that you can expend your own energy positively towards the world where it matters most. You have a great deal of power to help others transform and thus the right personal relationships are even more vital in supporting your more universal efforts.

I wish you well in your own ‘sacred work’. I sense there is a very high teacher in you no matter what form you give it.

11 Vanessa { 04.14.14 at 3:35 pm }

Very good article indeed. :)
Interesting times.. interesting times…

12 Helen { 04.14.14 at 4:23 pm }

Aloha – great article – I have a lot of water in my chart – don’t know the exact time of my birth as it wasn’t listed on my birth certificate but my mother says late at night between 10 ish and 11 ish – July 19 1954 in Dover England – am very connected to the ocean hence living on an island – would love to hear what this Grand Cross has in store for me, isf possible – much love and aloha

13 Jude { 04.15.14 at 8:05 pm }

Genevieve,
If time allows, I would love a quick check in for myself, born Nov. 4 1957.
Thank you! I find this post fascinating. *j

14 Michelle { 04.15.14 at 8:34 pm }

Great article!!! I was wondering if you could tell me what April has in store for me, my bday is 10/11/85

15 Genevieve { 04.16.14 at 11:49 am }

Helen, Jude, and Michelle—-I’ll run your charts and post brief summations only. :)

16 Michelle { 04.16.14 at 1:14 pm }

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!!

17 Michelle { 04.16.14 at 6:39 pm }

I was born at 3:16PM if that helps.

18 Jennifer Cop { 04.16.14 at 6:52 pm }

Unfortunately I am at a complete loss to this information. I was born on Tuesday December 24th, 1974 at 1:05 pm which makes me a Capricorn. I know as much as I was born on the cusp and my life has never been easy. I’m one of the ones if something is going to happen to someone and usual bad it’s going to happen to me. I am not a negative person and take it in stride but my kids and I are homeless and going to a shelter and wondering why of all signs Capricorn has to be on the Grand Cardinal Cross and what this means for me. I could really use a break from life’s sense of humor. If you can help at all I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

19 Claire { 04.17.14 at 8:40 pm }

My birthday is 02/06/90. What is in store for me?!

20 Lindsey { 04.17.14 at 11:22 pm }

I really appreciate your article and that you took the time to teach us to interpret this occurrence in our own natal charts. I have a chart with my 1st house in cancer, 4th in Libra, 7th in capricorn and 10th in aries, so as you said this cardinal cross lands on my action houses and I have been feeling the effects heavily in my personal life.
Overall, I am extremely excited for the effects felt. Though difficult tasks in my personal path are arising, they all bring with them some sense of relief, as I am excited to grow into the person I know is ahead of me.
I would love your further interpretation, as I am still very much a novice….if you have time, of course. (you are a popular lady!) I was born near St. Louis on 10/25/84 at 11:11. You may notice the yod pattern, with a large # of aspects in or near Scorpio and my north node hitting taurus. I would love to know more of this too, time permitting.
Genuinely, many thanks!

21 Genevieve Vierling { 04.18.14 at 3:03 pm }

Hi Lindsey,
I will run your chart with the others and get to all of you this weekend. I’ve had some family crises to deal with myself through all of this! You don’t say whether 11:11 is AM or PM! Back in touch soon.

22 Genevieve Vierling { 04.18.14 at 3:06 pm }

Jennifer, Claire, and Lindsey—-
I am running your charts and will write each of you this weekend. Jennifer–you don’t say WHERE you were born, so I can’t really do an accurate chart on you without that information. I hope you will be safe during this time and I send prayers your way!

23 Genevieve Vierling { 04.18.14 at 3:08 pm }

For general information: I will do 12 altogether ‘freebies’ on this Grand Cross. I have nine of you thus far, so I’m willing to do the next three people who ask, and after that I”ll have to stop. Namaste!

24 Nancy { 04.18.14 at 11:28 pm }

Thank you Genevieve for this, and your other insightful articles. I’d love to have you take at look at my chart. Such interesting times! Born 11/28/1954 2:02 PM in Portland, Oregon

25 Lindsey { 04.19.14 at 9:23 am }

oh I’m so sorry, it was 11:11pm. Thank you and no rush at all.

26 Nausicaa { 04.19.14 at 9:28 am }

Thank you for writing this article, Genevieve! If you are able, I would love your interpretation of my chart. I was born 5/13/1989 at 3:32 am in San Diego, Ca.
Blessings!

27 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 12:29 pm }

Helen—-
I see you are a strong Cancer with Pisces Rising/Moon in Pisces. No wonder you love the island life! The planet most impacted by this Grand Cross in your chart is Jupiter in Cancer as well as your Nodal Axsis. You are at a pivotal point of making some decisions regarding your life direction, your further purpose, and your work creatively speaking. You have immense creative potency and can also be incredibly nurturing in that mode, but your path has a decided need for structure and large-scale involvement with the greater community that you pour all of that love into. Your heart is your best and most important guide in what you next decide to do and how you best want to do it. Go ahead and think big. Be as universal as you possibly can be right from your own island perch. We now have all these tools enabling us to touch each other’s lives whever we are.

I also feel your intuitive gifts are expanding and opening more and more. Continue to open to all the unseen dimensions without forfeiting your right to say “No’ to anything that doesn’t feel right. You are at the beginning of a 12-year cycle of real growth. If you have children, great growth there. If these ‘children’ are something else like a creative project; great growth there. Even the ‘child within’ YOU is ready for a big spurt of growth.

28 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 12:37 pm }

Jude—-
I am working with a simple ‘Solar Chart’ for you. You, too, like Helen have a great deal of water in your chart, but it is Scorpio energy and you have been going through your tests for strength and fortitude these past 2+ years.

The Grand Cross impacts strongly your Jupiter in Libra which works well with your Venus in Sagittarius. So your beliefs about relationships in general is going through some mighty changes both within and without. How do you want to expand your own sphere of influence in the world? How enterprising do you now want to become? How can you further growth and abundance in your life and in the lives of others. The Fire in you will spark and inspire those you touch. You get more and more in touch with your own brightness by helping others it would appear. All of this is not being activated big-time and into the next several years. By the time Jupiter moves into Leo, later this summer, you will really move quickly ahead with plans, ideas, goals, and energy.

29 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 12:40 pm }

Jude—-I see made a few ‘typos’ in my hast. I meant “All of this is NOW being activated big-time….” :) By the way, Uranus and Pluto will continue to impact your Jupiter in Libra for the next couple of years, so powerful transpersonal changes are at work with one of your strongest planets. You have a pipe-line into the ‘halls of the masters’ when it comes to your own healing/teaching strengths. An awakening and transformation at a very deep level is ensuing for you.

30 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 3:30 pm }

Michelle—-
I still don’t know WHERE you were born, so I’m basically working with a Solar Chart but know that you might have Sun in the 8th house by the sound of a 3:16 pm birth time.

What I CAN tell you is that your basic core Self is getting ready, or in the process, of enormous shifts. Libran women are modern-day bridges into the world that heretofor was men’s domain. By that I mean that a lot of Libran women work well in all aspects of modern life where the move towards greater equality is needed whether that be in business, politics, education, or even the arts. So ask yourself what is your great skill to offer when working with others? You have what it takes to be a great team player and have many people skills it appears.

Librans are on a journey involving relationship either with people or the type of relationships that we see in design, aesthetics, etc. between one form and another. Are your skills primarily in the people arts, or in the aesthetic arts? Or both? Big leaps ahead are in store for you. The ability to artfully shape new relationships is opening up for you in the months and years to come.

Again, it may take some trials and experimentation as you move forward. You may need to ask a lot of questions of others to get their feedback before making up your own mind about where to go and what to do. But this is a time of action in your life. You may not be able to totally control all the changes, but what you can control is your RESPONSE. May it be in harmony with your true Soul’s purpose!

31 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 4:10 pm }

Jennfer—-
My heart goes out to you as I can see the mighty struggles you’ve had to endure in this life for you were born the year when a Grand Cross was formed in the sky. Some Souls must face huge hurdles in one lifetime because they are ready for the challenge. Think of it that way. You are climbing a Spiritual Mt. Everest!! There is much, much wisdom in your Soul and perhaps you are here to bring comfort to those who haven’t that wisdom.

In the meantime, rely on your innate survival skills which you came in with given the ease I see between your Taurus Moon and your Capricorn Sun/Mercury/Venus. Look to other women to help you for they have the understanding as mothers themselves perhaps to comprehend what you are going through trying to survive with children.

Your birth map actually shows ways through or out of every dilemma even though you are often faced with multiple challenges. Think of yourself as a Spiritual mountain climber. You are getting stronger as you go. Capricorns endure and often get better with age. I’ve known many who really began their life work in their 50s and are really rolling in their 60s. I don’t know where you are now located, but I wish you were living in my County. They have some of the best services in the nation for homeless people. I’d be happy to get you in touch with these agencies if you would e-mail me privately. They may also know of good people/resources in your State.

While this Grand Gross is hitting your Venus/Chiron/Saturn hard meaning that money matters/relationships/security issues/and a feeling that you can’t get independent are upon you big-time, the silver lining is that you may gain new friends and allies by reaching out to the larger community, just as you have done here on this blog. So keep reaching out and realizing that many wish to be supportive and help those who are struggling and in pain.

32 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 4:24 pm }

Claire—
This Grand Cross is activating your vision/your dream. Dig inside yourself to see what that might be. A true vision is strong and will manifest with effort over time. A fantasy will later disappoint because it wasn’t real, so examine within yourself which is which. You are just getting started in life. Many your age are graduating from college or embarking on a life out in the world. You are an Aquarian so Uranus is bringing fresh opportunities into your life. Take advantage of them over the next couple of years. :)

It’s interesting, but I have a granddaughter born with similar energies and she is actually a rock climber!! She’ll be working in Outward Bound this year as a guide/teacher. You have the right stuff yourself to accomplish much with all of your Capricorn energies forming a tight group/bundle together. What mountain do you wish to climb in life? It doesn’t have to be a literal one, of course. Your true dream and vision is going to guide you.

In all of this include your feeling/emotional life. You are quite sensitive and caring in nature and that must be factored in to the equation of your ambitions. Also, you have the faith that can ‘move mountains.’ There is a buoyancy in you that you can always rely on to see you through the challenges of life. That aspect has already been challenged. So here you are! Find your true vision and move forward.

33 Bluelightlady { 04.19.14 at 4:40 pm }

Lindsey—-
Yes, the Yod pattern is like a ‘Finger of God’ pointing you to your destiny which is to be a bridge/healer/teacher out in the world working with some aspect of community/groups/teamwork towards a better and more sustainable future. This Grand Cross initiates you in various ways, but Jupiter is about to cross over your Ascendant into your 1st house giving you an enormous boost of confidence to launch your ship and sail forth!! Even after Jupiter passes into Leo you will continue to unfurl your sails with high enthusiasm for expressing all that creative and exciting drive you house deep in the depths of your being.

This Cross is activating your exalted Mars in Capricorn to get going and give your all to your passions. You look to be a striver wishing to master the powerful explosions of energy you store until the right moment. I would think that Pelee’ is a great Goddess guide for you!! You also capable of regenerating elements from the past into new forms and then dispersing them in a variety of ways up and out into the world of today.

Look around you now for the best men. Since it is your anima that is being activated you require good men in your life, or good male energy. Be as organized as you so desire in spite of unpredictable occurrences. I would LOVE to see what you have accomplished in six years from now.

You have a right to get excited! You are on your way. But one final caution; Saturn is still with you for a number of years structuring you and defining you with tasks that require hard work and strength. Treat Saturn as your friend even if the lessons sometimes seem overly arduous. You are being shaped and further defined for endurance for the times that are coming.

34 Merisa { 04.23.14 at 4:58 am }

Hi,

What can I expect during this grand cross

born 09/23/68 @ 8:45am in Prairie View, Texas

35 Michelle { 04.24.14 at 8:24 pm }

Thank you, and I apologize I was born in Miami, Florida.

36 Amy { 04.25.14 at 2:12 pm }

I’d also be curious as to what to expect. I am born on 23rd April 1990. It has been quite a crazy period for me lately!

37 Amy { 04.25.14 at 2:15 pm }

I am born in Singapore, btw :)

38 Bluelightlady { 04.27.14 at 2:11 pm }

Nancy—-Sorry for the delay but I’ve been extra busy. You have a great deal of Cardinal energy, as you probably already know. Your Moon at 13+ Capricorn is the note being rung the loudest right this month. Tune in to what YOU NEED. Are your needs getting met? This can be a time of break-throughs in your emotional life/public life/career life especially. I bet you are the epitome of responsibility where others are concerned! But you have your own personal needs as well. Time to honor both self and others and find the balancing point.

All of your action houses are impacted strongly for some time and major transformations are at work on ALL levels in your life this year. Expressing your gifts and creatively expressing them is important. You need a lot of freedom to express all of your leadership capabilities. Working with the right people is tantamount to bringing out the best in what you came here to accomplish.

39 Bluelightlady { 04.27.14 at 2:24 pm }

Nausicaa—-I also apologize to you for the delay, but it’s been an extremely busy month for me.

The generational themes of Neptune/Uranus in Capricorn are highlighted for you with you birthdate of 1989. You happen to have Neptune conjoining Saturn at 12/13 degrees respectively. You also have a lot of Cardinal energy with Aries rising and Chiron/Mars in Cancer. Taking the right action in this life is very important for you, and it must be action that aligns with your convictions and beliefs. Your emotional/personal life must also be part of this dynamic so you have a bit of a juggling act ahead of you.

Your career house is going through powerful changes as you position yourself to give your uniqueness and strength in work that benefits many but satisfies something deep in your Soul. You should be great in orchestrating and over-seeing much that demands both detail and vision. You will be a great organizer/manager!

If you are now deeply questioning your path take your time. The answers will come because freedom must be a part of your path or you will rebel under unjust rule. Many of your gifts have yet to be polished and faceted so that you may shine brightly like a diamond.

40 Bluelightlady { 04.27.14 at 2:34 pm }

Merisa—–No surprise that you, also, have mucho Cardinal energies!! You have the strong polarity of Libra on one side and Aries on the other, with a need to develop more your Aries qualities in this life which include independence and assertiveness.

This Grand Cross is quite close to your Moon in Libra, but the outer planets still have a ways to go to closely aspect it at 15+ degrees. You are also perhaps weighing and trying to balance self with others and find the harmony that you seek in meeting your own needs as a TRIPLE LIBRAN. Wow.

Librans are special women making tracks into heretofore male dominant fields of expertise. Whether it is in the arts, the people-skill arts, or anywhere you put your skills to use in such a relationship-oriented birthmap, now is the time to be more assertive and express who you are out in the world. This can be a high growth time for you.

You work hard with your need for commitment it looks like. Making clear choices in all of your relationships is extremely important now. Which relationships are solid and which people in your life are responsible souls like yourself? You deserve that. You also deserve to be acknowledged as an authority in your own right and respected for that.

41 Bluelightlady { 04.27.14 at 2:42 pm }

Amy—-You are also part of that generation from the early ’90s who are getting ready to make their way out into the world as young adults. You are a multi-faceted young woman even though I don’t know the time of your birth in Singapore. You have to cover a lot of bases in this life!

This Grand Cross is activating your vision, your dream! You are a true visionary with decided artistic talent. Your visions need to be multi-layered it would appear. They are transformative as well. You are iconoclastic and have to do your own thing your own way it would appear.

I see you were born with the MYSTIC RECTANGLE which means you can bridge polarity and opposition and learn to harmonize extremes. There is a strong healer/bridge energy moving from this mystical configuration which ultimately is the power of love as the redeemer of deep wounds and trauma. You have an amazingly well integrated pattern of energies to work with in this life, so you have the added responsibility of using them wisely and well. I wish you much success on your journey!

42 Bluelightlady { 04.27.14 at 2:47 pm }

Dear Readers,
I have given now I think 13 short ‘Freebies’ and I have to stop. I will write other articles in the months ahead addressing more of these themes that are unfolding rather dramatically now on this planet. Remember, we are part of space, the solar system, the galaxy, and the Universe. We are part of something much much larger than our infinitesimal perspective. It’s time to keep expanding our consciousness while keeping our grounding cords intact a while longer.

43 Amy { 04.29.14 at 1:49 am }

Wow! This is very insightful and spot-on. I didn’t know about the mystic rectangle aspect, so I’m looking it up now. Thank you so much for the reading :) if it helps, I was born (I think) at 8am. What exactly do you mean by “cover bases” in life?

44 Bluelightlady { 04.30.14 at 8:39 am }

Amy–I’ll run your chart again for the 8:00 AM birth time and give you a bit more information soon. The phrase that you have to ‘cover a lot of bases’ in life means that you are more diverse than some people and therefore must put your energies into several projects, ideas, people, situations, etc. Some people have birth charts that are very one-pointed and focused on one specific area of life. Not so for you. We call your chart pattern a ‘Universal spread’. :)

45 Evgenia { 04.30.14 at 5:42 pm }

So no more freebees? I have a birthday coming… I was born on the 18th May, 1981 22:45 in Sofia, Bulgaria. I am fascinated by your name and website so I am hoping you’ll “run” my chart. I feel my greatest problem is the inability to incorporate my knowledge in real life situations and get a result or work for my dreams. Anything you say will be a gift anyway, lots of retrograde planets in there, opposiions etc. How to make this guys work together in harmony? :)

46 Nancy { 04.30.14 at 7:53 pm }

Thank you Genevieve for your time, and your insight. I definitely feel like there are lots of things in motion. I’ll be looking to incorporate your idea of “my needs”. How about this for a moon theme? Tomorrow I am legally adopting my two adult daughters! They were 2 and 4 when I married their father 36 years ago, and became an instant stay at home mom. We didn’t imagine that a piece of paper could really change anything, but we’re all giddy. :)

47 Amy { 05.02.14 at 7:55 pm }

Thanks! Interesting and very, very spot on :) Did you know I was an artist? So far, it is proving very true (I am 24, but already have gone through many life cycles).

48 Genevieve { 05.06.14 at 3:53 pm }

Amy—-I just looked up your web site. You are a really good artist! Very intricate work and I love some of your themes. I hope others will check out your most interesting site. You may be young in earth years, but you are undoubtedly an old soul.

49 Genevieve { 05.06.14 at 3:54 pm }

Evegenia, I can’t refuse you! I’ll post something for you this week! :)

50 Genevieve { 05.09.14 at 2:14 pm }

Evegenia—
I’m looking at your chart right now and see that Midheaven at 17+ Libra. Mars is igniting that place of highest aspirations so use the catalyst of that energy to fully communicate your vision to others. Yes, you have a lot of retrogrades, but they give you depth and greater introspection. They may take a bit longer to manifest out into the world, but when you do your authority will be stronger because you will have experience under your belt. Having a Jupiter square Neptune is both a challenge and a strength. It’s like a muscle, you have to exercise it to shape it and get strong with it. Pluto at the top of your chart is a lot of power, and you have much to offer both mentally and creatively. Happy Birthday coming up! Transit Jupiter moving into Leo will give you a big boost on your path soon.

51 Amy { 05.11.14 at 11:28 pm }

Thanks for the kind words :) I feel like both an old and new soul. Or an old soul getting used to this human body anyway! (if that makes any sense)

52 Shelby Rowe { 08.06.14 at 10:08 am }

Hi my name is shelby I was born 10-17-89
Im married and have two boys after our second son
Was born in 2009 I had my tubes cut tied and burnt
Im wanting to have another baby but not sure if i can
Please help with answers I stay depressed alot due to this..

53 Genevieve Vierling { 08.13.14 at 6:21 pm }

Shelby,
I apologise for the delay in responding. I’ve had a very busy July into August. Medically speaking it sounds like you did something fairly permanent, but I”ll take a look at your birthdate this week and post what I see. Keep enjoying the beautiful children you DO have! I know so many who have none at all.